History Update Week #3
Hello and Welcome to week #3!!
It has been a great week and I am so happy that we have been able to get into our text and accomplish some great tasks!!
Here is a snapshot of this week:
Agenda for August 10-14th
* Daily bellwork (listed/assigned below)
* We read and explored Unit 1 Lesson 1 (1.1)
* Students learned how to take two column notes, making personal connections to the text.
* Students turned in great work!!
-Students created a codex, mimicking Native American archives. They chose an event or several events that have happened in 2020 as a basis for their codex.
* Weekend homework is to read 1.2 so we are ready to jump into more interesting content.
We got the extension between Google Classroom and Infinite Campus so as we update Google Classroom it updates in Infinite Campus. I grade on Sundays so parents and students can expect to see grade updates on Mondays at 4:00pm.
As always if you have questions, comments, concerns, or see an error please feel free to reach out to me.
Have a great weekend,